3. CORNERSTONE SiN: Mach-Zehnder interferometer sweep¶
This tutorial requires the IPKISS PDK for CORNERSTONE SiN, which is downloaded together with the Luceda Academy samples.
In this tutorial, you will learn you how to implement a Mach-Zehnder interferometer using available components from the IPKISS PDK for CORNERSTONE SiN, including ones we have enhanced with circuit models in IPKISS libraries: Enriching foundry components with simulated models. In addition, you will also learn how to create a design of experiments (DoE), based on the initial device design, and to fit it in a pre-defined frame.
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Use IPKISS with the IPKISS PDK for CORNERSTONE SiN
- Implement your design as a layout for fabrication
- Perform circuit simulations of the layout to ensure the actual layout matches the design
- Implement design variations using hierarchical layout methods