2. SiEPIC: Mach-Zehnder interferometer sweep\uf0c1
This tutorial requires the IPKISS PDK for SiEPIC, which is downloaded together with the Luceda Academy samples.
In this tutorial, you will learn you how to implement a Mach-Zehnder interferometer using available components from the IPKISS PDK for SiEPIC. In addition, you will also learn how to create a design of experiments (DoE), based on the initial device design, and to fit it in a pre-defined frame.
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Use IPKISS with the IPKISS PDK for SiEPIC
- Implement your design as a layout for fabrication
- Perform circuit simulations of the layout to ensure the actual layout matches the design
- Implement design variations using hierarchical layout methods