Welcome to Luceda Academy¶
Improve your photonic design skills
Luceda Academy is an online hub where you can find the necessary resources to improve your designing skills using all the tools in the Luceda ecosystem. Whether it is your first time using IPKISS or you are an experienced IPKISS user, this is the right place for you. Here you will find:
- Getting started tutorials, for your first discovery journey through what IPKISS offers.
- Tutorials, for step-by-step guides into discovering many of the important aspects for designing photonic circuits using IPKISS. Learn about automating your waveguide routing and building your own internal libraries.
- Application examples, for an in-depth dive into specific topics and use cases. Learn about new and exciting applications, such as designing temperature sensors, AWG filters and modulators.
Request an account to download the Luceda Academy examples and run them directly on your PC.
Luceda Academy PDKs
Luceda Academy is built using SiFab, a standalone demonstration PDK that looks very much like a foundry PDK. In the SiFab documentation you can find a list of all the components with usage examples. The SiFab PDK is enabled for use with the IPKISS AWG Designer module.
In addition, Luceda Academy also contains tutorials based on the following foundry PDKs:
- IPKISS PDK for CORNERSTONE SiN
- IPKISS PDK for SiEPIC
- IPKISS PDK for Ligentec AN150