simulate_crossing(layout, project_folder, mesh_accuracy=1, wavelengths=(1.5, 1.6, 100), inspect=False)¶
Simulates a crossing with Lumerical.and returns a smatrix. The crossing is assumed to be 4-way symmetric.
- layout (i3.LayoutView) – Layout of a crossing. The crossing is assumed to have ports “in1”, “out1”, “in2”, “out2”
- project_folder (str) – Folder in which the simulation is performede
- mesh_accuracy (int, optional) – Accuracy of the mesh, 1 is coarse 5 is fine
- wavelengths (tuple, optional) – Tuple of the simulation range (start_wav, end_wav, n_samples)
- inspect (boolean, optional) – Inspect the simulation project without running
Returns: Return type: